Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Somewhat Favorable Blog Review?

Today is a good day for Emotional Drumming. Even though I don't consider this a local Detroit music blog, I still happened to get a review from those hilarious, honest and harsh blog bloggers, Lazer Sharkz. And, I would consider it quite a favorable review, albeit very sarcastic. It is a really funny post that made me laugh out loud at work while my boss was installing a financing program on the computer next to me.

Anyway, here's a link to the review.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice little write up you got there, Quillen.

Quillen said...

Read it. Thought it was funny...but if you want me to hunt this Joan down and beat him/her up, I will! By the way, you do need to find a new background theme, the circles thing is way too cute.