Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall 2009 Mix

Fall is my favorite season, and since 2006, I have compiled a mix CD to celebrate said season every year. It started mostly with tracks showcasing the acoustic guitar and orchestrated string sections. I have since grown to be able to capture the mood of autumn with a more diverse group of songs (at least, in my opinion).

This year, I have decided to share my fall mix. You can download it as a zip via Mediafire HERE.

And, here is the tracklist:

1. "Pancho Villa" Sun Kil Moon
2. "Our Way to Fall" Yo La Tengo
3. "Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There is a Season)" The Byrds
4. "Kid A" Radiohead
5. "Grass" XTC
6. "Two Doves" Dirty Projectors
7. "The Killing Moon" Echo & the Bunnymen
8. "Cold Wind" Arcade Fire
9. "Some Strange Rain" Cotton Jones
10. "Kingston" Field Music
11. "Never Been Born" Owen
12. "Easier" Grizzly Bear
13. "Jennifer and Julia" The Clientele
14. "Jim Cain" Bill Callahan
15. "Ancient Questions" Mount Eerie
16. "Family of Others" Deerhoof
17. "Never Going Back Again" Fleetwood Mac
18. "Which Will" Nick Drake
19. "Somebody That I Used to Know" Elliott Smith
20. "Aaron & Maria" The American Analog Set
21. "Willow Tree" Chad VanGaalen
22. "The Model" Belle & Sebastian

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Stephen said...

thank you for this gift on a cold, rainy, fall day! perfs!

Matt said...

This mix is really well sequenced. I'll be playing this in my car for a while.