Sunday, January 13, 2013

State of the Blog

Okay. It's gotten to the point where I don't have as much time to blog anymore as I would like. Thus the whole still posting about media from 2012, and STILL not getting around to posting my year-end music list (let alone not even having it ready yet, on January 13th).

So, here's the deal! I'm just simply going to not blog nearly as much anymore! Over the next week or so, I intend to get my year-end music stuff posted. Then, beyond that, I'll probably just post here and there about the "older" records I'm listening to (the Emotional Listening posts), maybe still do the baseball and football predictions, and not post about new music until the year-end stuff. And maybe some other random stuff every once in a while, but we'll see.

It's been fun intensely blogging over the past two years. I'm just sick of not having as much time for other more fun things (reading, video games, watching sports and movies). Commence the scaling back!

No comments: