Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall 2010 Mix

Ok, enough football. Let's move on to something else exciting that's going on right now: FALL. I love it. Am glad to be in it. And, with the season comes my fifth annual fall mix, the second one that I have shared on this blog.

Download it right HERE as a zip file via Mediafire.

The tracklist:

1. "The Lie and How We Told It" - Yo La Tengo
2. "I Remember Learning How to Drive" - Animal Collective + Vashti Bunyan
3. "Prima Donna" - Cass McCombs
4. "Who Found Who's Hair in Who's Bed?" - Owen
5. "Found Out About You" - Gin Blossoms
6. "Runnin'" - Emily Jane Powers
7. "Wasted Hours" - Arcade Fire
8. "A Tender History in Rust" - Do Make Say Think
9. "Strings That Tie to You" - Jon Brion
10. "I'll Never Leave You" - Rogue Wave
11. "Young Bride" - Midlake
12. "In the Kitchen" - Field Music
13. "Days" - Television
14. "It Was a Strange Time in My Life" - Jens Lekman
15. "Breathing" - Lake
16. "Meridian" - C-Clamp
17. "Bay of Skulls" - Sun Kil Moon
18. "Get a Room" - Jim O'Rourke

Please, enjoy, and let me know what you think or if there are any issues with the downloading of the file.

4 comments:

Trav said...

You forgot "Blue Turning Grey!"

Brian said...

i'm very excited to listen to this ... and i'll give you more feedback ... but, must say, grrrreeeaaatttt Yo La Tengo pick ... i've been totally loving this song lately too!

D said...

C-Clamp? never heard of 'em, but they share member(s) with euphone? very nice...on my listen list...

KLT said...

I just downloaded it... I forgot I'm in a country where I can do that.

Loving it so far! I love your mixes!

~Kat~

(PS - I now have 158 songs on my iTunes from your mixes. Awesome.)