Thursday, December 18, 2008

And I Think I'm Back

ME

Above is a picture of me, and what my life has been like the past few months. That is why I haven't been blogging. Life's been a maelstrom.

Just kidding. Even though I have more free/alone time these days than I ever have, maybe I have just subconciously chosen to not blog. That, or television watching, video game playing, reading, hanging out with friends and the fact that work has been slightly more hectic (excluding the past week) has contributed.

Either way, I am trying to bring it back this week. Hopefully, there will be some random blog posting, until I am ready to blow the few of you that were reading this away with my year-end music list posts.

Lastly, I'm going to try and make this a less formal attempt at blogging. I will stop trying to aim it at random people who might come across it and instead toward the people that matter: my friends and my brother Jason.

3 comments:

Extant Nap Ordeal said...

The whole thing of figuring out who your audience is is weird. It can make you feel insecure about the blogging thing. I am in the same boat. And I will always enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

let's get emotional. Let it all out. Gimmie dem lists.

Quillen said...

Thanks Al! I have been enjoying your more frequent posting myself!